Monday, July 13, 2009

Getting back in the game


I've been absent from my blog lately - maybe it's the usual suspects: summer-time activities, loads of excitement at work and just the way life can be overwhelming at times.  Or, more likely losing the usb cord for my camera to talk to my computer and the irritation of having to post via my Blackberry.  In any case, I thought I'd try a "soft start" and quietly share my love of sorbet ... this sorbet in particular.  The Ciao Bella passion fruit sorbet has eclipsed any other sorbet I've ever had the pleasure to lock lips with.  You should run out and try it right away.  And if you still feel like you need a little something, you can chase it with a scant handful of 70% Ghiradelli chocolate chips.  But I'd suggest waiting until your tongue warms up a bit.
Enjoy!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment